No products in the cart.
Life Upper Intermediate Student Book with DVD
Paul Dummett; John Hughes; Helen Stephenson
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Paperback, 183 pages
Welcome to Life, an exciting new six-level adult series that turns learning English into an exploration of the world we live in. Drawing on National Geographic content, Life transforms the learning experience into a fabulous journey with irresistible images, articles and videos that engage students like no series before. Bring Life into your classroom!
- Comprehensive grammar, vocabulary, functions, pronunciation and skills syllabuses address the needs of contemporary students, and then Life goes one step further to enrich communication and critical thinking.
- Grammar is presented in context with full explanations and extensive additional support.
- Vocabulary is introduced thematically with further focus at lexical and morphological levels in Word focus and Word building sections.
- Real Life lessons model and practice everyday functions and pronunciation is dealt with in depth.
- Every lesson ends with a productive outcome, such as speaking or writing.
Table of Contents:
Unit 1: Relationships
Unit 2: Storytelling
Unit 3: Science and technology
Unit 4: Art and creativity
Unit 5: Development
Unit 6: Alternative travel
Unit 7: Natural resources
Unit 8: The news
Unit 9: Talented people
Unit 10: Customs and behaviour
Unit 11: Knowledge and learning
Unit 12: The economy