No products in the cart.
EAP Now! Preliminary Teacher’s Book
Kathy Cox , David Hill
Published: May 2007
Publisher: Pearson Education Australia
Dimensions: h291mm x w208mm x s10mm 500g Illustrations, maps
EAP Now! Preliminary Teacher’s Book is designed to assist teachers using the EAP Now! Preliminary Student Book as their class text. It provides further teaching ideas and explanations along with answers to questions in the Students’ Book.
The Student Book prepares learners for either higher level EAP courses that use EAP Now!, or for vocational study.
It addresses the needs of students moving from General English to EAP while covering Intermediate level language skills.
Key benefits of EAP Now! Preliminary:
- Helps students practise the four key skills of Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening using a single book
- Additional EAP skills are also addressed including Grammar, Critical Thinking, English for the Internet and Learner Independence/Study Skills
- All language skills are thematically linked within each unit to ensure the language covered is both interesting for the students and relevant to further study
- Students are guided through practice tasks that use realistic situations and assignments
- Contains examples of academic writing including a variety of essay models
- Includes extra practice essay questions along with further study ideas
- Takes students up to the level of EAP Now!
- Broadens students’ general knowledge and introduces a wide range of vocabulary
Audio CDs are also available with recordings of tutorial discussions, lectures and real life situations using a variety of accents.