No products in the cart.
The Coat – Teacher’s Guide / Workbook / CD – Photocopiable
Publisher: The Book Next Door
Format: Mixed media product
This version of The Coat includes:
- 16 chapters of original fiction, set in Australia, each chapter ending in a narrative hook
- questions for busy teachers to ask, with a focus on the life experience of adult learners
- clear teacher / tutor suggestions, to assist new teachers or volunteers
- four pages of simple “take-home” worksheets for every two chapters
- answer pages
- CD with slow-paced audio reading of the story.
Pre-intermediate level reader, set in Australia, for adult or young adult learners of English. Suitable for ongoing CSWE II level (or equivalent).
Photocopiable: The full text of the story and student worksheets are all 100% photocopiable for your learners. Make class copies, or use as take-home or extension activities. The CD may also be copied for your learners.
Other titles in this series: Can You Keep a Secret? (Elementary)