No products in the cart.
Oxford Student’s Science Dictionary with Arabic Words
Edited by Chris Prescott
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Published: Oct 2013
Paperback, 312 pages, b/w illustrations, 174 mm x 234 mm
The Oxford Student’s Science Dictionary with Arabic Words gives comprehensive coverage of the key scientific terminology that students in secondary school need for their examinations. The dictionary contains over 1000 scientific words and phrases in alphabetical order, with related words and Arabic translations listed under each headword. There are feature panels on key topics such as electricity, classification, metals, and the periodic table, all fully supported by 2-colour diagrams and illustrations. Clear, accessible definitions and cross referencing give full clarity to complex scientific entries. It is the ideal companion to the Oxford Student’s Mathematics Dictionary with Arabic Words.
Free downloadable learning resources, activities, puzzles, and much more are available for additional online support at www.oup.com/eme
Suitable for 14+ years, parents, teachers, and librarians.
- Comprehensive science dictionary for secondary level students.
- Authoritative Arabic translations of all headwords.
- Key scientific terms and concepts explained in detail and supported by diagrams.
- Extra help with featured entries on key topics such as electricity, classification, metals, and the periodic table.
- Ideal companion to the Oxford Student’s Mathematics Dictionary with Arabic Words.
- Free online support with downloadable games, puzzles, and activities.