- No products in the cart.
Beginner’s Finnish with 2 Audio CDs
Published: Jan 2008
Format: Mixed Media Product
This beginner’s guide gives you the basics to start speaking Finnish today. Ideal for students, tourists, and business people, this introductory guide teaches basic conversation through dialogues on everyday topics, such as eating out, sightseeing, and shopping. Grammar is explained in accessible steps, with exercises throughout to reinforce language skills.Includes:
- 12 practical lessons with dialogues, vocabulary, and expressions
- clear grammar explanations
- review exercises with answer key
- Finnish-English and English-Finnish glossaries
- 2 audio CDs with dialogues and vocabulary spoken by native Finnish speakers
About the author(s)
Agi Risko has taught Finnish, Hungarian, Swedish, and German in the United States for more than 20 years. She has a degree in Finno-Ugric studies from Eotvos Lorand University in Budapest, and holds a Ph.D. in Germanic languages and literature from Ohio State University, where she currently teaches Hungarian.