- No products in the cart.
New Headway Pronunciation Upper-Intermediate Book & CD Pack
Bill Bowler, Sarah Cunningham, Peter Moor, Sue Parminter
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Published: Jul 05
Paperback + CD
A course in English pronunciation to complement New Headway. It can be used alongside New Headway, or any other course at elementary to upper-intermediate level. Ideal for use in class or for self-study.
- This is a practical and imaginative addition to the New Headway.
- It helps students to express themselves clearly and confidently by training them in the key areas of pronunciation.
- There is practice of individual sounds, with a guide to suitable exercises for speakers of particular languages.
- There is a focus on lexical sets.
- Training is given in stress and intonation patterns for accurate, functional use.
- Help is provided with the features of connected speech.