- No products in the cart.
Speakout Intermediate Students’ Book with DVD/ActiveBook and MyEnglishLab Pack
Published: Jan 2012
Paperback 175 pages
Speakout is a general English course developed in association with BBC Worldwide and BBC Learning English. With its authentic material from the BBC, Speakout exposes students to language as it is really used giving them confidence to communicate. Lessons cover all skill areas as well as grammar and vocabulary. Each unit ends with a DVD lesson based around an extract from a BBC programme which provides a springboard for meaningful speaking and writing tasks. Models of authentic English are also provided through ‘on the street’ interviews filmed by the BBC.
ActiveBook is the Students’ book in digital format with integrated audio and video from the course and includes:
- Easy navigation of the Students’ Book pages with zoom facility
- Video and audio available at the touch of a button
- BBC programme clips that can be played in a DVD player or computer
- Video Podcasts with accompanying worksheets
MyEnglishLab is a flexible online tool that enriches learning, informs teaching and enhances your Speakout course. It offers:
- Enriched Learning – MyEnglishLab has a wide range of activities that are instantly graded and correlated to your Speakout course
- Informed Teaching – MyEnglishLab for Speakout gives teachers instant access to a range of invaluable diagnostic tools
- Flexible Solutions – You can assign tasks to the whole class, groups of students, or individual students to help them reach their goals more effectively.