- No products in the cart.
New Inside Out Elementary Student’s Book Pack with CD Pack
Sue Kay & Vaughan Jones
Published: May 2007
Paperback (159 pages) with CD ROM
- A new, fully updated version of our classic general English course
- Every Student’s Book comes with a multimedia CD-ROM with interactive practise and extension activities
- New ‘Useful phrases’ and ‘Vocabulary Extra’ sections, and much more!
- New topics engage students and bring the books up to date
- Expanded grammar sections offer comprehensive coverage of key language points, whilst the new ‘Grammar Extra’ sections recycle and review this language
- ‘Useful Phrases’ and ‘Vocabulary Extra’ sections provide real-world language
Includes a substantial focus on grammar in every unit. Grammar is introduced in realistic contexts and student are given opportunities to manipulate the new language. Additional support is provided in the margin with the grammar notes. Further practise and explanation are given in the Grammar Extra sections found at the back of the Student’s Book.
The new student’s CD-ROM provides a range of interactive practise activities with particular emphasis on listening practise. It is suitable for use as a self-study tool at home or in the classroom. Also included on the CD-ROM are short film clips that illustrate the ‘Useful Phrases’ introduced in the Student’s Book
The ‘Vocabulary Extra’ pages at the end of every unit recycle the key vocabulary taught in the unit
This is a new section which gives students a portable toolkit of functional language. These sections are fun and engaging, and provide students with the language they need outside the classroom.