- No products in the cart.
Can You Keep a Secret? – Teacher’s Guide / Workbook / CD – Photocopiable
Publisher: The Book Next Door
Format: Mixed media product
This version of Can You Keep a Secret? includes:
- 16 chapters of original fiction, set in Australia, each chapter ending in a narrative hook
- questions for busy teachers to ask, with a focus on the life experience of adult learners
- clear teacher / tutor suggestions, to assist new teachers or volunteers
- four pages of simple “take-home” worksheets for every two chapters
- answer pages
- CD with slow-paced audio reading of the story.
Elementary level reader, set in Australia, for adult or young adult learners of English. Suitable for learners entering CSWE II or equivalent.
Can You Keep a Secret? can be read as a stand-alone story or as the sequel to “Life is full of surprises” (Australian Readers Collection: ISBN 1 86408 753 6).
Photocopiable: The full text of the story and student worksheets are all 100% photocopiable for your learners. Make class copies, or use as take-home or extension activities. The CD may also be copied for your learners.
Other titles in this series: the Coat (Pre-intermediate)