- No products in the cart.
Periplus Pocket Korean Dictionary
Seong-Chul Sim, Gene Baik
Published: Aug 2016
Publisher: Periplus Edition Ltd
Format: Paperback | 160 pages
It’s never a good idea to be overly–relient on technology while traveling! Look up words quickly and easily with this convenient travel-sized Korean dictionary.
Intended for use by tourists, students, and business people traveling to Korea Pocket Korean Dictionaryis an essential tool for communication and a great way to learn Korean. It features all the critical Korean vocabulary appropriate for beginning to intermediate students. It’s handy pocket format, and easy-to-read type will make any future trip to Korea much more manageable.
In addition to being an excellent English to Korean dictionary and Korean to English dictionary Pocket Korean Dictionary contains relevant notes on the Korean language, Korean grammar and Korean pronunciation. All Korean words are written in English as well as Korean script (hangul) so that in the case of difficulties the book can directly be shown to a native Korean speaker.
This Korean dictionary contains:
- The 12,000 most commonly used words and expressions in the Korean language.
- The latest computer, mobile, internet and social media terms
- English–Korean and Korean–English sections.
- Hangul and Romanized Korean.
- An introduction to and history of the Korean language.
- Designed for English speakers
- Information on Korean grammar.
- A guide to pronouncing Korean correctly.